Are you looking for a rubber caster wheels supplier at a competitive price? Or do you just want to learn more about it? If so, you’ve come to the right place. Based on our decades of caster experience, leading ultimate service, in 1-3 business hours you will get your required wholesale price and information, including all shipping costs from China to your destination, no matter it is a bulk order or a small order, even if it is 10 units, we can also check the turnkey price for you, so that you can compare with your local purchase.
Rubber casters are widely used. Due to the particularity of rubber materials, elasticity, good slip resistance, and more friction with the ground, they have better stability and safety when transporting goods. At the same time, the rubber casters can also protect the ground well, have shock resistance, quiet and reasonable price.
Where are the Rubber Casters Used?
Rubber casters are widely used in mining, mechanical equipment, electronic equipment, medical equipment, decoration engineering, textile, printing and dyeing, furniture, equipment, logistics and warehousing, turnover vehicles, chassis, cabinets, equipment, electromechanical, dust-free workshops, production lines, large supermarket industries field.
1. Not as abrasion resistant as nylon and polyurethane.
2. Poor cutting resistance.
3. Most rubbers are not resistant to corrosion, and the price of oil-resistant rubber is higher.
4. Poor chemical resistance.
5. Black rubber stains floors easily.
1. Load-resistant and highly elastic.
2. Good abrasion resistance, anti-aging, radiation and low temperature resistance.
3. Good shock absorption effect and low noise, which is conducive to crossing the resonance area and reducing high-frequency vibration and noise.
4. The processing technology is mature and can provide very high-quality products.
5. Conductive wheels are easy to manufacture.
“In recent years, the export of casters from China has reached nearly 50%. And it has been on the rise since 2017 (from 42.6% in 2017 to 48.6% in 2020).” Chinese castors are among the most used products in the market. Some countries even imported all their casters & wheels from China, you can find them everywhere in your country. If you are planning to source caster wheels from your country, why not consider sourcing directly from China? You’ll get the same quality at a cheaper price. Why are Chinese castors so competitive? There are several reasons why this is the case. Here is why:
Contrary to popular belief, Chinese products are of really high quality. You have probably heard or maybe even believe that Chinese products are of poor quality. Well, this is not true. Have you ever asked yourself why Apple manufactures its products in China? It surely can’t be because Chinese products are low quality. Apple saw something special in the Chinese manufacturing industry that is why they switched to manufacturing in China. China has the infrastructure to efficiently produce high-quality products.
This is one of the reasons why most people opt to import goods from China across the globe. The fact that the Chinese manufacture goods in large quantities makes the goods a lot cheaper. This is perfect for businesses since it makes the acquisition of products very cheap and the profits quite high.
Manufacturing materials are easily accessible in China and at a low cost. This makes manufacturing costs low therefore minimizing the cost of products. For this reason, China becomes the best place to import products from. They have state of the art technology and machines to manufacture the best quality products.
Many of our customers from all over the world (such as Singapore, Malaysia, the Philippines, the UK, Australia and the UAE) only purchased casters locally before meeting us. As far as I know, the most important reason is that they think the price of importing casters locally or from other places may be more expensive, because their purchase quantity is not large, and later we changed their minds with facts. And then they all became long-term customers.
Support sample orders, and no matter it is a bulk order or a small order, even if it is 10 units, we can also check the turnkey price for you, so that you can compare it with your local purchase.
Based on our decades of caster experience, leading ultimate service, in 1-3 business hours you will get your required wholesale price and information, including all shipping costs from China to your destination
The factory has passed the ISO9001:2015 quality management system standard and has strict incoming inspection, production inspection process and third-party quality certification.
It’s easy to work with us and find out how you can get it from the process below!
If you choose from the product list on our website, please go directly to the following steps. If you need other styles, please send us an email.
You can request a quote from our product page, or you can email us directly.
You will get the full product specifications we send and a quote including all shipping costs.
Once you confirm the price we will send the official quotation, it will not be changed during the price validity period.
It is also supported that you confirm the final purchase and request an official stamped proforma invoice/contract.
Most of the regular rubber casters styles are in our catalogue with ample stock of materials, which is why we promise fast delivery in 3-7 days.
At the same time, we also work for end users/retail customers, such as heavy casters replacement for manufacturing equipment, office and furniture casters replacement and industrial casters replacement for factories, etc. We can always recommend suitable styles and flexible MOQ for your casters, saving most time and cost for your casters procurement.
If you have rubber castors product in use and do not want our regular style, you can also request our customized service, but it will take longer than our regular style, and there may be additional costs, please follow the following process.
Please provide any pictures and links or any information you have about the custom product and we will check and let you know the feasibility.
Once its feasibility has been confirmed, our engineering team will make drawings for you according to the requirements and send them to you for inspection.
Our Supply chain department will calculate all costs for you regarding customized casters and you will get a full reference quotation.
We will proceed with the order after confirming the quotation. Don't hesitate to start this operation to make it easier.
Your rubber castor orders manufactured and processed from Carson, will undergo strict quality control, material testing, and pre-shipment testing.
We support most of the transportation terms based on our logistics supply system, common transportation terms such as EXW based on your designated freight forwarder, FOB, CIF by sea, and DDU, DDP by Express Air or Rail to your destination, etc.
You can choose EXW, DDU and DDP shipping terms to get your order via DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT and Airline.
Please provide your designated airport Once you wish to transport by air (airport to airport), you will also need to transport yourself from your airport to your destination.
Rail transportation is mainly aimed at European countries. It is more economical than express and air transportation, and faster than sea transportation.
It is your best choice when you have a heavy order and are not very urgent about shipping time, relatively speaking it is the most economical once you order more than at least one 20 ft container.
Normally, we only accept Bank Transfers/Wire Transfers to our company bank account, Western Union, PayPal, Alipay and Cash payments. L/C is only for customers we are familiar with and credit customers we are working with.
Bank transfer is open to all regular order customers and we will provide the company bank account number on our contract
To become our credit customer, we will open the Sinosure guarantee for L/C orders. To provide two-way protection for our cooperation.
1. When a rubber product is formed, it is pressed by a large pressure, which cannot be eliminated due to the cohesive force of the elastomer. When it is formed and released from the mold, it often produces extremely unstable shrinkage (the shrinkage rate of rubber varies with different types of rubber), It will take some time for it to stabilize. Therefore, at the beginning of the design of a rubber product, regardless of the formula or mold, it is necessary to carefully calculate the coordination. If not, it is easy to produce unstable product dimensions, resulting in poor product quality.
2. Rubber is a hot-melt thermosetting elastomer, while plastic is hot-melting and cold-setting. Due to the different types of sulfides, the temperature range for molding and curing of rubber is also quite different, and it may even be affected by climate change and indoor temperature and humidity. Therefore, the production conditions of rubber products need to be adjusted appropriately at any time. If not, there may be differences in the quality of rubber wheel products.
1. Choose the wheels to be flexible and rigid, otherwise, it is easy to fall off the glue and degumming.
2. Rubber casters with light load, need to choose line rubber wheels, grooved iron cores.
3. Casters need to bear more than the weight of the wheel, increasing the lifespan of the wheel.
4. Use rollers, smooth use of light rubber wheels, uneven steel wire rubber wheels, and grooved iron cores.
1. Must be installed in the installation location specified by the manufacturer.
2. The installation of the caster bracket must have sufficient strength to meet the load-bearing capacity in use.
3. The function of the casters cannot be changed and is not affected by the mounting device.
4. The axis of rotation must always be vertical.
Not exactly correct. The hardness of the material can be adjusted. Some rubber wheels are harder than nylon wheels, so rubber casters also have hard rubber and soft rubber. When purchasing casters, if there is no requirement, they are all soft rubber by default.
We are here for all your business needs and questions.
*We respect your confidentiality and all info is protected.