Impact Resistant Industrial Casters (450kg)
Load Capacity: ≤450kg
Installation Method: Top Plate
Installation Size: (76-92)x(67-76)mm
Top Plate Size: 114x102x6mm
Bolt Hole Size: 11.2mm
Load Height: 239mm
Wheel Diameter: φ200xW51mm
Wheel Material: Modified Nylon
Bracket Type: Swivel/Rigid
Bracket Material: Metal
More Items You Might Request
|Wheel Diameter||Tread Width||Load Capacity||Wheel Material||Bracket Type||Installation Type||Installation Size||Overall Height|
|φ100mm||51mm||295kg||Modified Nylon||Swivel/Rigid||Top Plate||(76-92)x(67-76)mm||143mm|
|φ125mm||51mm||375kg||Modified Nylon||Swivel/Rigid||Top Plate||(76-92)x(67-76)mm||165mm|
|φ150mm||51mm||450kg||Modified Nylon||Swivel/Rigid||Top Plate||(76-92)x(67-76)mm||189mm|
|φ200mm||51mm||450kg||Modified Nylon||Swivel/Rigid||Top Plate||(76-92)x(67-76)mm||239mm|
Impact resistant industrial casters are designed to withstand heavy loads, rough terrain, and harsh working environments. Some of their key features include:
- Robust construction: These casters are made from tough materials such as steel, aluminum, or polymer composites, which can withstand the wear and tear of industrial use.
- Shock-absorbing capabilities: They are equipped with shock-absorbing mechanisms, such as springs or air-filled tires, which can cushion the impact of heavy loads or rough surfaces.
- Non-marking wheels: The wheels are often made of materials that do not leave marks on floors, such as polyurethane or rubber.
- High load capacity: They can support significant weight loads, ranging from hundreds to thousands of pounds.
- Corrosion resistance: These casters are often treated with coatings or finishes that protect against corrosion caused by exposure to moisture or chemicals.
- Swivel and brake options: They are available with a range of swivel and brake options to allow for easy maneuverability and secure stopping.
Impact resistant industrial casters have a wide range of applications in industries that require the transportation of heavy loads across rough terrain or through harsh environments. Some common applications include:
- Material handling: Industrial casters are commonly used in material handling equipment such as dollies, carts, and hand trucks to transport heavy items around a warehouse or factory.
- Automotive manufacturing: In automotive manufacturing facilities, casters are used to move heavy machinery, tools, and equipment around the factory floor.
- Aerospace industry: Casters are used in the aerospace industry to move aircraft components and equipment around hangars and assembly areas.
- Food processing: Casters that are designed to meet food safety standards are used in food processing facilities to transport heavy equipment and supplies.
- Healthcare: Industrial casters are used in healthcare facilities to move medical equipment and supplies around hospitals, clinics, and labs.
- Construction: Casters are used in construction sites to move heavy machinery and tools around the worksite.