Reinforced Industrial Casters (540kg)
Load Capacity: ≤540kg
Installation Method: Top Plate
Installation Size: (78-92)x(67-76)mm
Top Plate Size: 114x102x6mm
Load Height: 241mm
Wheel Diameter: φ200xW76mm
Wheel Material: Iron Core+PU
Bracket Type: Swivel/Rigid
Bracket Material: Metal
More Items You Might Request
|Wheel Diameter||Tread Width||Load Capacity||Wheel Material||Bracket Type||Installation Type||Installation Size||Overall Height|
|φ100mm||51mm||350kg||Iron Core+PU||Swivel/Rigid||Top Plate||(78-92)x(67-76)mm||143mm|
|φ125mm||51mm||450kg||Iron Core+PU||Swivel/Rigid||Top Plate||(78-92)x(67-76)mm||165mm|
|φ150mm||51mm||500kg||Iron Core+PU||Swivel/Rigid||Top Plate||(78-92)x(67-76)mm||191mm|
|φ200mm||51mm||540kg||Iron Core+PU||Swivel/Rigid||Top Plate||(78-92)x(67-76)mm||241mm|
The features of reinforced industrial casters include:
- Strong load-bearing capacity, able to withstand a significant amount of weight.
- Good wear resistance, can be used on various surfaces such as concrete, wooden floors, and tiles.
- Anti-rolling design, ensuring the casters will not roll unexpectedly, increasing safety in the workplace.
- Flexible steering, able to maneuver in tight spaces.
- Durable tire materials, able to be used for long periods without easy damage.
- Available in various specifications and models to accommodate different applications and needs.
Reinforced industrial casters have a wide range of applications in various industries, including:
- Material handling: They are commonly used in manufacturing plants, warehouses, and distribution centers to move heavy materials such as pallets, drums, and containers.
- Retail and commercial: Casters are used in retail and commercial settings such as supermarkets, hospitals, and hotels for the movement of goods and equipment.
- Medical equipment: They are used for hospital beds, medical carts, and equipment to allow easy mobility and positioning.
- Automotive industry: Casters are used in automotive plants for the movement of vehicles during production and assembly.
- Aerospace and defense: They are used in the transportation of aircraft and aerospace components and in the movement of military vehicles and equipment.
- Entertainment and stage equipment: Casters are used in the movement of lighting and sound equipment, stages, and props in theaters and entertainment venues.