Thread Stem Super Mute Medical Casters (90kg)
Load Capacity: ≤90kg (Double Wheel)
Installation Method: Thread Stem
Installation Size: M10*25mm
Load Height: 124mm
Wheel Size: φ100xW50mm
Wheel Material: Super Rubber
Bracket Type: Swivel/Rigid
Bracket Material: Plastic
More Items You Might Request
Quality Assurance before Shipment
Loading & Packing for Shipment
FAQs You Might Request Before Order
Q1: Can I get the caster wheel samples from you?
A: We would be honoured to offer you caster samples, but it doesn’t have to be free.
Q2: How do I place an order?
A: Please contact us via “Add to Quote” above or direct email and let us know your requirements, then we will provide a complete official quotation for you to decide, doing business with us is very easy.
Q3: What is your MOQ?
A: Small orders can be accepted if we have stock. MOQ for different types is different.
Q4: What about your lead time?
A: Usually, for samples and regular products, the delivery time is about 3-7 business days, mass production time needs 20-30 days. It is up to the quantity and stocking.
Q5: Is it OK to print my logo on casters?
Option 1 – Build the molds and fixtures upon your sample or technical drawings.
Option 2 – Add your logo on the fork or wheel.
Option 3 – Pack the casters in your branded carton.
Q6: How can I trust the quality of your casters?
A: We tell you that we have a variety of international quality certificates, we have a very strict quality control system, and we do a series of caster tests before shipping. Right, you still have no idea about our quality. Therefore, no hesitation! Just place a trial order from Carson. You will not only trust the quality of casters, but also trust the character of Carson people since then.
Q7: Can you provide other casters besides the products on the website?
A: The caster products featured on our website are the main products we promote, but not all of them. We will regularly update the displayed products, if you have special needs, you can also contact us.
Threaded stem medical casters are a type of caster that are commonly used on medical equipment such as hospital beds, patient transport carts, and exam tables. They typically have a number of features that make them well-suited for use in medical settings:
- Durability: Medical casters are designed to withstand the rigors of daily use in a hospital or clinic setting, so they are typically made from high-strength materials that are resistant to wear and tear.
- Locking Mechanism: Some medical casters come with a locking mechanism that prevents the wheel from rolling when engaged. This can be useful in situations where the equipment needs to be kept in a stationary position.
- Easy to clean: These casters are typically made of a material that is easy to clean and disinfect, making them suitable for use in sterile environments.
- Smooth rolling: Medical casters are designed to roll smoothly and quietly, which can help reduce noise in a hospital setting and make it easier to maneuver equipment around.
- High Load capacity: Medical casters often have high load capacity to support the weight of heavy equipment, as well as to minimize the risk of failure and injury.
- Threaded stem: As the name suggest, these casters have a threaded stem that can be screwed into the bottom of the equipment, allowing for easy installation and removal.
- Variety of sizes and materials: Available in a variety of sizes and materials such as rubber, polyurethane or metal for different application needs, for example, Polyurethane wheel can be suitable for damp or wet surface and rubber wheel will have better shock absorption.
- They also usually have a built-in brake to prevent equipment from rolling away.
It’s also important to mention that these casters are typically designed to comply with relevant industry standards, such as those set by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) or the International Standards Organization (ISO).
Threaded stem medical casters are widely used in a variety of medical equipment applications, including:
- Hospital beds: They are used on the bottom of hospital beds to allow for easy maneuverability within a hospital room or long-term care facility.
- Patient transport carts: They are used on patient transport carts to allow for easy movement of patients throughout the hospital, such as for transport to and from surgery or for diagnostic imaging.
- Exam tables: They are used on exam tables to allow for easy movement of the tables within a doctor’s office or clinic.
- Medical equipment: They are used on various types of medical equipment, such as x-ray machines, ultrasound machines, and patient monitors.
- Food Service Carts: They are also used on food service carts, so they can be moved around a hospital’s kitchen or dining area easily.
- Medical storage carts: They are used on medical storage carts to allow for easy movement of storage and supply carts throughout a hospital or clinic.
- Emergency Medical equipment: like gurneys, they also have threaded stem casters, to move patient with ease in emergency.
- Medical lab equipment: They are used on various lab equipment, such as centrifuges, microscopes, and lab tables
In general, threaded stem medical casters are well-suited for use on any type of equipment that needs to be moved frequently or easily repositioned. They allow for easy maneuverability and stability for equipment, which helps reduce the risk of injury to both patients and healthcare workers, and makes equipment more efficient to use in busy medical environments.