Top Plate Footmaster Heavy Duty Casters (150-1500KGs)
Wholesale Price: Negotiable
Order Sample: Available
Min. Order Quantity: 4 PCS
Port: All over China
Origin: Made in China
Lead Time: 3-5 business days
Payment Terms: T/T, L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram, Paypal
|Wheel Dimension||Load Capacity||Installation Size||Top Plate Size||Bolt Hole Size||Bracket Type||Wheel Material||Bracket Material|
Footmaster casters are a type of industrial caster that is designed for use in a variety of applications, including material handling, furniture, and other equipment. Some common features of Footmaster casters include:
- Load capacity: Footmaster casters are available in a range of load capacities, depending on the size and type of the caster.
- Wheel materials: Footmaster casters can be made with a variety of wheel materials, including polyurethane, rubber, and steel, to suit different applications and environments.
- Brake options: Some Footmaster casters are equipped with brakes to help keep equipment and materials in place when not in use.
- Swivel options: Footmaster casters can be designed with a swivel or fixed mount, depending on the needs of the application.
- Mounting options: Footmaster casters are available with a variety of mounting options, including top plate, stem, and threaded stem, to allow for easy installation on different types of equipment and surfaces.
- Durability: Footmaster casters are built to be durable and able to withstand the rigors of industrial environments.
- Customization: Footmaster casters can be customized to meet specific application needs, including special coatings or custom wheel materials.
Footmaster casters are designed for use in a wide range of applications, including material handling, furniture, and other industrial equipment. Some common examples of Footmaster caster applications include:
- Material handling: Footmaster casters are often used to support the movement of materials in warehouses, factories, and other industrial environments.
- Furniture: Footmaster casters are commonly used on furniture such as desks, chairs, and tables to allow for easy movement and rearrangement.
- Industrial equipment: Footmaster casters are used to support the movement of a variety of industrial equipment, including workstations, conveyors, and machinery.
- Medical equipment: Footmaster casters are frequently used on medical equipment such as hospital beds, gurneys, and examination tables to allow for easy movement within healthcare facilities.
- Retail displays: Footmaster casters are often used on retail displays and fixtures to allow for easy movement and rearrangement of products and merchandise.