Grip Ring Stem Furniture Casters (40kg)
Load Capacity: ≤40kg
Installation Method: Grip Ring Stem
Screw Size: M8/M10xH15mm
Clip Spring Size: M10x15mm
Load Height: 82mm
Wheel Size: φ75xW75mm
Wheel Material: Nylon
Bracket Type: Swivel
Bracket Material: Forged Steel
More Items You Might Request
|Grip Ring Stem
|Grip Ring Stem
|Grip Ring Stem
Quality Assurance before Shipment
Loading & Packing for Shipment
FAQs You Might Request Before Order
Q1: Can I get the caster wheel samples from you?
A: We would be honoured to offer you caster samples, but it doesn’t have to be free.
Q2: How do I place an order?
A: Please contact us via “Add to Quote” above or direct email and let us know your requirements, then we will provide a complete official quotation for you to decide, doing business with us is very easy.
Q3: What is your MOQ?
A: Small orders can be accepted if we have stock. MOQ for different types is different.
Q4: What about your lead time?
A: Usually, for samples and regular products, the delivery time is about 3-7 business days, mass production time needs 20-30 days. It is up to the quantity and stocking.
Q5: Is it OK to print my logo on casters?
Option 1 – Build the molds and fixtures upon your sample or technical drawings.
Option 2 – Add your logo on the fork or wheel.
Option 3 – Pack the casters in your branded carton.
Q6: How can I trust the quality of your casters?
A: We tell you that we have a variety of international quality certificates, we have a very strict quality control system, and we do a series of caster tests before shipping. Right, you still have no idea about our quality. Therefore, no hesitation! Just place a trial order from Carson. You will not only trust the quality of casters, but also trust the character of Carson people since then.
Q7: Can you provide other casters besides the products on the website?
A: The caster products featured on our website are the main products we promote, but not all of them. We will regularly update the displayed products, if you have special needs, you can also contact us.
Grip ring stem furniture casters typically have the following features:
- Stem: They have a grip ring stem that fits into a socket on the furniture leg.
- Mobility: They provide mobility to the furniture and make it easier to move around.
- Load capacity: They have a weight capacity, which is the maximum weight the caster can support.
- Wheel material: They have wheels made of different materials such as plastic, rubber, or polyurethane, which determine the type of flooring they can be used on.
- Locking mechanism: Some casters have a locking mechanism that can be engaged to prevent the furniture from moving.
- Swivel function: They allow the furniture to rotate 360 degrees, making it easier to change direction.
- Height adjustment: Some models have adjustable stems that can be shortened or lengthened to raise or lower the height of the furniture.
Grip ring stem furniture casters are commonly used in the following applications:
- Office furniture: They are widely used on office chairs, desks, file cabinets, and other types of office furniture to make them easier to move around.
- Household furniture: They are also used on household furniture such as sofas, armchairs, and dining chairs to make them more mobile.
- Medical equipment: They are commonly used on medical equipment such as hospital beds, patient care equipment, and exam tables to make them easier to move from room to room.
- Industrial equipment: They are used on industrial equipment such as carts, workbenches, and material handling equipment to increase their mobility.
- Retail displays: They are used on retail displays such as clothing racks and shelving units to make them easier to rearrange.
- Scientific equipment: They are used on scientific equipment such as lab equipment, test benches, and measuring instruments to make them easier to move around the laboratory.
- Hospitality: They are used in hotels, restaurants, and other hospitality settings to make it easier to move furniture and equipment around.