Top Plate Footmaster Heavy Duty Casters (500kg)
Load Capacity: ≤500kg
Installation Method: Top Plate
Installation Size: 70x70mm
Top Plate Size: 90x90mm
Bolt Hole Size: φ9mm
Load Height: 110+12mm
Wheel Size: φ63xW30mm
Wheel Material: Casting Nylon
Bracket Type: Swivel
Bracket Material: Aluminum
More Items You Might Request
|Top Plate Size
|Bolt Hole Size
Quality Assurance before Shipment
Loading & Packing for Shipment
FAQs You Might Request Before Order
Q1: Can I get the caster wheel samples from you?
A: We would be honoured to offer you caster samples, but it doesn’t have to be free.
Q2: How do I place an order?
A: Please contact us via “Add to Quote” above or direct email and let us know your requirements, then we will provide a complete official quotation for you to decide, doing business with us is very easy.
Q3: What is your MOQ?
A: Small orders can be accepted if we have stock. MOQ for different types is different.
Q4: What about your lead time?
A: Usually, for samples and regular products, the delivery time is about 3-7 business days, mass production time needs 20-30 days. It is up to the quantity and stocking.
Q5: Is it OK to print my logo on casters?
Option 1 – Build the molds and fixtures upon your sample or technical drawings.
Option 2 – Add your logo on the fork or wheel.
Option 3 – Pack the casters in your branded carton.
Q6: How can I trust the quality of your casters?
A: We tell you that we have a variety of international quality certificates, we have a very strict quality control system, and we do a series of caster tests before shipping. Right, you still have no idea about our quality. Therefore, no hesitation! Just place a trial order from Carson. You will not only trust the quality of casters, but also trust the character of Carson people since then.
Q7: Can you provide other casters besides the products on the website?
A: The caster products featured on our website are the main products we promote, but not all of them. We will regularly update the displayed products, if you have special needs, you can also contact us.
Footmaster casters are a type of industrial caster that is designed for use in a variety of applications, including material handling, furniture, and other equipment. Some common features of Footmaster casters include:
- Load capacity: Footmaster casters are available in a range of load capacities, depending on the size and type of the caster.
- Wheel materials: Footmaster casters can be made with a variety of wheel materials, including polyurethane, rubber, and steel, to suit different applications and environments.
- Brake options: Some Footmaster casters are equipped with brakes to help keep equipment and materials in place when not in use.
- Swivel options: Footmaster casters can be designed with a swivel or fixed mount, depending on the needs of the application.
- Mounting options: Footmaster casters are available with a variety of mounting options, including top plate, stem, and threaded stem, to allow for easy installation on different types of equipment and surfaces.
- Durability: Footmaster casters are built to be durable and able to withstand the rigors of industrial environments.
- Customization: Footmaster casters can be customized to meet specific application needs, including special coatings or custom wheel materials.
It’s worth noting that the specific features of Footmaster casters may vary depending on the model and manufacturer.
Footmaster casters are designed for use in a wide range of applications, including material handling, furniture, and other industrial equipment. Some common examples of Footmaster caster applications include:
- Material handling: Footmaster casters are often used to support the movement of materials in warehouses, factories, and other industrial environments.
- Furniture: Footmaster casters are commonly used on furniture such as desks, chairs, and tables to allow for easy movement and rearrangement.
- Industrial equipment: Footmaster casters are used to support the movement of a variety of industrial equipment, including workstations, conveyors, and machinery.
- Medical equipment: Footmaster casters are frequently used on medical equipment such as hospital beds, gurneys, and examination tables to allow for easy movement within healthcare facilities.
- Retail displays: Footmaster casters are often used on retail displays and fixtures to allow for easy movement and rearrangement of products and merchandise.
It’s worth noting that the specific applications of Footmaster casters may vary depending on the model and manufacturer.