Impact Resistant Heavy Duty Casters (540kg)
Load Capacity: ≤540kg
Installation Method: Top Plate
Installation Size: (78-92)x(67-76)mm
Top Plate Size: 114x102x6mm
Load Height: 241mm
Wheel Diameter: φ200xW76mm
Wheel Material: Iron Core+PU
Bracket Type: Swivel/Rigid
Bracket Material: Metal
More Items You Might Request
|Wheel Diameter||Tread Width||Load Capacity||Wheel Material||Bracket Type||Installation Type||Installation Size||Overall Height|
|φ100mm||51mm||350kg||Iron Core+PU||Swivel/Rigid||Top Plate||(78-92)x(67-76)mm||143mm|
|φ125mm||51mm||450kg||Iron Core+PU||Swivel/Rigid||Top Plate||(78-92)x(67-76)mm||165mm|
|φ150mm||51mm||500kg||Iron Core+PU||Swivel/Rigid||Top Plate||(78-92)x(67-76)mm||191mm|
|φ200mm||51mm||540kg||Iron Core+PU||Swivel/Rigid||Top Plate||(78-92)x(67-76)mm||241mm|
Impact resistant heavy duty casters are designed to handle heavy loads and harsh environments, and they typically have the following features:
- Heavy Duty Construction: These casters are made from durable materials such as forged steel or cast iron, which provide the necessary strength and durability to handle heavy loads.
- Large Wheel Diameter: The larger the diameter of the caster wheel, the easier it is to roll over obstacles and rough surfaces. Impact resistant heavy duty casters often have large wheels to help them navigate over bumps and debris.
- Precision Bearings: High-quality bearings are essential for ensuring smooth and quiet rolling, and also help to distribute weight evenly across the wheel. Precision bearings can also help to reduce wear and tear on the caster.
- Impact Resistance: Impact resistant casters are designed to withstand impacts and shocks, and are often reinforced with features such as steel top plates, double-ball raceways, and heat-treated swivel bearings.
- Corrosion Resistance: Heavy duty casters are often exposed to harsh environments, and so they should be resistant to corrosion and rust. Casters that are made from stainless steel or have a corrosion-resistant coating can provide additional protection against corrosion.
- Locking Mechanisms: To prevent unwanted movement, many heavy duty casters are equipped with locking mechanisms that can be engaged to keep the caster in place.
- Load Capacity: Heavy duty casters are typically designed to handle loads of 500 pounds or more, depending on the specific model.
Overall, impact resistant heavy duty casters are built to provide reliable and durable performance in challenging environments where standard casters may not be up to the task.
Impact resistant heavy duty casters are used in a wide range of applications where heavy loads and harsh environments are a concern. Some common applications include:
- Material Handling: Heavy duty casters are commonly used in material handling equipment such as carts, dollies, and industrial trucks. They provide reliable support for heavy loads and can withstand the wear and tear of frequent use.
- Manufacturing: In manufacturing settings, heavy duty casters are used to transport heavy equipment, machinery, and materials around the factory floor. They can also be used on conveyor systems and other equipment that requires frequent movement.
- Automotive: In automotive settings, heavy duty casters are used to move vehicles and heavy equipment, such as engines and transmissions, around the shop. They can also be used in assembly lines and other production processes.
- Construction: Heavy duty casters are commonly used in construction settings to move heavy materials such as lumber, concrete, and steel. They can also be used to transport heavy machinery and equipment to and from job sites.
- Aerospace: In aerospace applications, heavy duty casters are used to move aircraft and aerospace components around the factory floor. They can also be used in testing and assembly processes.
- Marine: Heavy duty casters are used in marine applications to transport heavy equipment and materials on ships and offshore platforms.
- Medical: In medical settings, heavy duty casters are used to move heavy equipment such as hospital beds and surgical tables.
Overall, impact resistant heavy duty casters are used in a wide range of industries and applications where heavy loads and harsh environments are a concern. They provide reliable support and durability in challenging settings, making them an essential component of many industrial and commercial processes.