Impact Resistant Industrial Casters (304kg)
Load Capacity: ≤304kg
Installation Method: Top Plate
Installation Size: (76-92)x(67-76)mm
Top Plate Size: 114x102x6mm
Bolt Hole Size: 11.2mm
Load Height: 241mm
Wheel Diameter: φ200xW51mm
Wheel Material: Performa Rubber
Bracket Type: Swivel/Rigid
Bracket Material: Metal
More Items You Might Request
|Wheel Diameter||Tread Width||Load Capacity||Wheel Material||Bracket Type||Installation Type||Installation Size||Overall Height|
|φ100mm||51mm||180kg||Performa Rubber||Swivel/Rigid||Top Plate||(76-92)x(67-76)mm||143mm|
|φ125mm||51mm||180kg||Performa Rubber||Swivel/Rigid||Top Plate||(76-92)x(67-76)mm||165mm|
|φ150mm||51mm||270kg||Performa Rubber||Swivel/Rigid||Top Plate||(76-92)x(67-76)mm||191mm|
|φ200mm||51mm||304kg||Performa Rubber||Swivel/Rigid||Top Plate||(76-92)x(67-76)mm||241mm|
Impact resistant industrial casters typically feature heavy-duty construction and materials designed to withstand the stresses and strains of industrial use. Some common features of impact resistant casters include:
- Strong, durable materials: These casters are typically made from tough, durable materials such as hardened steel, cast iron, or high-strength polymers that can withstand impacts and heavy loads.
- Reinforced mounting plates: The mounting plates on impact resistant casters are often reinforced with additional material or bracing to ensure they can support heavy loads without bending or breaking.
- Large wheel diameter: Impact resistant casters often feature larger wheel diameters than standard casters, which helps them roll more smoothly over uneven surfaces and absorb shocks and impacts.
- Ball bearings: Many impact resistant casters feature ball bearings in the wheel assembly, which allows for smoother and more efficient rolling and helps to reduce friction and wear over time.
- Brake systems: To ensure that heavy loads can be safely and securely moved, many impact resistant casters feature brake systems that can lock the wheels in place to prevent rolling or slipping.
Impact resistant industrial casters are commonly used in a variety of applications where heavy loads and frequent impacts are expected. Some common applications include:
- Manufacturing and Warehousing: Impact resistant casters are often used in manufacturing plants and warehouses to move heavy equipment, machinery, and products around the facility. These casters can help improve efficiency and productivity by making it easier to move heavy loads quickly and safely.
- Automotive and Aerospace: In automotive and aerospace industries, impact resistant casters are used to move large, heavy parts and assemblies around the factory floor. These casters can help reduce the risk of damage to the parts or equipment during transport.
- Construction and Heavy Equipment: Impact resistant casters are commonly used in the construction industry to move heavy equipment and materials around job sites. These casters are designed to withstand the rough terrain and frequent impacts associated with construction sites.
- Medical Equipment: Medical equipment, such as hospital beds and mobile medical carts, often require impact resistant casters to ensure safe and reliable mobility. These casters must be able to withstand frequent impacts and heavy loads while providing smooth and quiet operation.
- Food Service: In the food service industry, impact resistant casters are commonly used on carts and racks that transport large quantities of food or kitchen equipment. These casters must be able to withstand exposure to moisture, high temperatures, and harsh cleaning chemicals while providing safe and reliable mobility.