Impact Resistant Industrial Casters (650kg)
Load Capacity: ≤650kg
Installation Method: Top Plate
Installation Size: (125-133)x(62-86)mm
Top Plate Size: 159x114x6.5mm
Load Height: 241mm
Wheel Diameter: φ200xW51mm
Wheel Material: Casting Nylon
Bracket Type: Swivel/Rigid
Bracket Material: Metal
More Items You Might Request
|Wheel Diameter||Tread Width||Load Capacity||Wheel Material||Bracket Type||Installation Type||Installation Size||Overall Height|
|φ150mm||51mm||600kg||Casting Nylon||Swivel/Rigid||Top Plate||(125-133)x(62-86)mm||191mm|
|φ200mm||51mm||650kg||Casting Nylon||Swivel/Rigid||Top Plate||(125-133)x(62-86)mm||241mm|
Impact-resistant industrial casters are designed to withstand heavy loads and rough handling in industrial settings. Here are some of their key features:
- Heavy-duty construction: Impact-resistant casters are typically made from high-quality materials such as steel, aluminum, or nylon. These materials are strong and durable, which makes the casters able to withstand the impact of heavy loads.
- Shock-absorbing properties: Impact-resistant casters are designed to absorb shock and reduce vibration, which helps protect the load and the caster from damage.
- Large load capacity: These casters are designed to handle large and heavy loads, making them ideal for use in industrial environments where heavy equipment and machinery are frequently moved.
- High maneuverability: Impact-resistant casters are designed to be highly maneuverable, allowing operators to easily move heavy loads around tight spaces and corners.
- Corrosion-resistant: Many impact-resistant casters are also designed to be corrosion-resistant, which helps protect them from rust and other types of damage caused by exposure to harsh environments.
- Easy to install: These casters are typically designed to be easy to install and remove, making them a convenient and practical choice for industrial applications.
Impact-resistant industrial casters are used in a wide range of industrial applications where heavy loads need to be moved around. Here are some common applications:
- Manufacturing: Industrial casters are commonly used in manufacturing plants where heavy machinery needs to be moved around frequently. These casters are ideal for moving heavy equipment and materials, such as metal sheets, containers, and machinery parts.
- Warehousing and distribution: Warehouses and distribution centers often use impact-resistant casters to move heavy pallets and racks around the facility. These casters are designed to withstand the rough handling and impact of loading and unloading operations.
- Automotive industry: Automotive plants use impact-resistant casters to move heavy car parts, such as engines, transmissions, and chassis. These casters are often used in assembly lines and paint shops, where heavy parts need to be moved around frequently.
- Aerospace industry: The aerospace industry uses impact-resistant casters to move heavy aircraft components, such as engines, wings, and fuselages. These casters are designed to handle heavy loads and withstand the vibrations and impact of transportation.
- Medical industry: Hospitals and medical facilities use impact-resistant casters on equipment such as hospital beds, stretchers, and medical carts. These casters are designed to move smoothly and quietly, providing easy and safe transportation of patients and medical supplies.