Impact Resistant Industrial Casters (540kg)
Load Capacity: ≤540kg
Installation Method: Top Plate
Installation Size: (76-92)x(67-76)mm
Top Plate Size: 114x102x6mm
Bolt Hole Size: 11.2mm
Load Height: 239mm
Wheel Diameter: φ200xW51mm
Wheel Material: Moldon PU+AL Core
Bracket Type: Swivel/Rigid
Bracket Material: Metal
More Items You Might Request
|Wheel Diameter||Tread Width||Load Capacity||Wheel Material||Bracket Type||Installation Type||Installation Size||Overall Height|
|φ150mm||51mm||500kg||Moldon PU+AL Core||Swivel/Rigid||Top Plate||(76-92)x(67-76)mm||191mm|
|φ150mm||51mm||500kg||Moldon PU+AL Core||Swivel/Rigid||Top Plate||(76-92)x(67-76)mm||189mm|
|φ200mm||51mm||540kg||Moldon PU+AL Core||Swivel/Rigid||Top Plate||(76-92)x(67-76)mm||241mm|
|φ200mm||51mm||540kg||Moldon PU+AL Core||Swivel/Rigid||Top Plate||(76-92)x(67-76)mm||239mm|
Impact-resistant industrial casters typically have the following features:
- Robust construction: These casters are built with heavy-duty materials that can withstand the impact of heavy loads and rough terrain. They are typically made of materials like steel, aluminum, or nylon.
- High load capacity: Impact-resistant casters are designed to carry heavy loads, typically ranging from a few hundred pounds to several thousand pounds.
- Shock-absorbing capabilities: These casters have shock-absorbing features that help to reduce the impact of uneven surfaces, bumps, and jolts. This can help to protect the caster, the load, and the surrounding environment.
- Durability: Impact-resistant casters are designed to last for a long time, even under heavy usage. They are often coated with protective materials that resist corrosion, abrasion, and other forms of wear and tear.
- Swivel lock options: Some impact-resistant casters come with swivel lock options that allow the user to lock the caster in a specific position. This can be useful for stability when the caster is carrying a heavy load.
- Various wheel options: These casters come with various wheel options, including pneumatic, semi-pneumatic, solid rubber, and polyurethane wheels. The choice of wheel depends on the type of terrain and the load being transported.
Impact-resistant industrial casters have a wide range of applications across various industries. Some common applications of these casters include:
- Material handling: Impact-resistant casters are often used in material handling equipment, such as carts, dollies, and industrial trucks, that carry heavy loads across rough terrain.
- Manufacturing: These casters are used in manufacturing plants to transport heavy equipment and machinery from one location to another.
- Warehousing: Warehouses use impact-resistant casters in pallet jacks, order pickers, and other equipment to move heavy loads around the facility.
- Aerospace: Impact-resistant casters are used in aerospace manufacturing to transport heavy components and machinery around the factory floor.
- Automotive: Automotive manufacturing plants use impact-resistant casters in assembly line equipment, such as carts and dollies, to transport heavy auto parts.
- Construction: These casters are used in construction sites to move heavy equipment and building materials across rough terrain.
- Medical: Medical facilities use impact-resistant casters in equipment, such as hospital beds and gurneys, to transport patients safely and smoothly.